PetSafe Stubborn Dog-Pro System
Persistent pooch? Hard-headed or hard of hearing? Now you can still keep them playing safely in the yard and nowhere else. With 4 higher-intensity settings than our other collars, even dogs that are difficult to train respond well to this system. The safe, gentle static correction works so effectively that most dogs learn to stop in their tracks at the warning beep that precedes the correction. The vibration option is ideal for hearing-impaired dogs, or as an alternative to static correction.
Vibration option, perfect for hearing impaired pets
• For dogs 8 pounds and up
• Fits neck sizes 6-28 inches
• 4 adjustable, higher intensity levels of static correction
• Tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep
• Expandable up to 10 acres with additional wire
• Waterproof receiver collar
• Collar uses a standard 9-Volt alkaline battery
• Correction increases if your dog tries to run through the boundary zone
• Add an unlimited number of pets with additional in-ground receiver collars
Some dogs were born to test limits. But this system sets firm boundaries that you’ll quickly train them to understand. Here’s how it works. We will set the boundary by burying wires around the perimeter of your yard. Your dog wears a collar that picks up the signal from the transmitter. As your dog nears the boundary wires, a beep alerts your dog, giving them a chance to stop without any correction. For those that continue, a safe static correction reminds them to stay in the area you’ve established. Simply adjust the correction level if your dog continues to test the boundaries. After about 2 weeks of training, even the most stubborn dogs can start enjoying their new yard freedom! And for hearing-impaired or senior dogs who simply can’t detect the beep, there’s a special vibration mode. Your furry friends will certainly thank you for the extra help in keeping them safe!